New to Trinity? We Have a Gift for You
We are thankful and blessed to have you worship with us today. For all of our guests and visitors, we have a special gift…
…a gift to help someone else.
Instead of giving you a Trinity coffee mug, knick-knack or pen as a visitor to worship, we want to give a one-time gift of $10.00 in your name to one of the following local charities:
- Stepping Stones (a mentoring and housing ministry for abused women and their children) LEARN MORE about Stepping Stones.
- Phil’s Friends (help, hope and support for victims of cancer) LEARN MORE about Phil's Friends.
- Family in Faith Food Pantry (feeding the poor in our community) LEARN MORE about Family in Faith's Food Pantry.
- Caris Crisis Pregnancy Center (offering hope and opportunities to women) LEARN MORE about Caris.
- Exodus World Service (helping communities welcome legal immigrants to America) LEARN MORE about Exodus World Service.
These local charities will be blessed by your partnership with us. This is a generous church where you can experience Jesus, find community, and fulfill your purpose. At Trinity, we love people to life in Jesus, because Jesus changes everything.
So just let us know who you are, help us know how best to serve with you, and tell us which of these charities you would like us to support in your name.
NOTE: We value your privacy and would never spam you.