Worship Services for Lent & Easter
All services will be live streamed at the times below! If you plan to attend in person, please register online to let us know you are coming.
Ash Wednesday Worship Service (Communion)
- Wed. Feb. 17, 2021 - 8:30am (Acoustic), 12:00pm & 7:00pm
- Communion pick-up is Feb.16 from 4:00-6:00pm
- Those joining our worship online may receive ashes via drive-thru at our front entrance from 10:30-11:30am or 5:30-6:30pm on February 17, 2021.
- Masks are required to be worn for everyone receiving ashes in the car.
- Masked volunteers will direct you to pull up and you will roll down the windows for anyone who is receiving ashes in your car. A masked volunteer/pastor will impose ashes or you can impose yourself.
- Please do not exit your car at anytime.
- After receiving ashes, please exit out the rear of the parking lot as directed.
- If you are attending a service in the building, ashes will be distributed during check-in. Masks must be worn and temperatures will be taken.
- Ashes will be distributed via q-tips for each person or self-imposition with a masked Pastor speaking.
Wednesday Lent Worship Services
- Due to COVID, there will not be in-person services on Wednesdays during Lent
- Follow a series of Lenten Video Devotionals with Pastor Jonathan on our facebook page or live stream page from February 24 - March 31, 2021
Maundy Thursday Worship Service (Communion)
- Thurs. April 1, 2021 - 12:00pm & 7:00pm
- Communion pick-up - March 31 4:00-6:00pm
Good Friday Worship (Communion) - April 2, 2021:
- Children's Service - 10:00am
- Good Friday Worship Services - 5:00pm & 7:00pm
Traditional Easter Worship Services
- Sat. April 3, 2021 - 5:00pm
- Sun. April 4, 2021 - 7:30am & 9:00am
Contemporary Easter Worship Services
- Sun. April 4, 2021 - 10:30am & 12:00pm
Lent Family Devotionals
Child and Family Ministry is so happy to serve you in this unique time. Our goal is to help your family to continue your walk with Jesus.
Trinity knows that being a parent is not an easy job. We are here to support you as your child grows. We are passionate about helping your family in your faith walk.
That brings us to the devotion guide that we have developed for you and your family to use during the upcoming Lenten season. There are daily devotions designed to facilitate conversations with your kids. You will need to read the Bible verse listed before reading the paragraph devotion.
At the end of this devotion series, you will find a bingo board. It is all activities that your family can do together. If you get a bingo, please email me and I will have a prize for your family.
We continue to keep your family in our prayers.